Welcome to our blog for Winter Garden Animal Hospital! We wanted to take this opportunity to tell you more about our veterinarians and the services we offer.
About Our Veterinarians
Our team of veterinarians, led by Dr. Lauren Prather, has been serving the Orlando area for nearly 40 years. At our veterinary clinic, we take great pride in giving extraordinary care to your pets. We strive to make you feel like your pet has received the highest quality veterinary care, from the moment you enter our animal hospital to the moment you leave. All our staff, including our friendly reception team, truly loves animals. We promise to treat your pets like members of your family, because we know they are.
Our Veterinary Services in Winter Garden
We offer the following veterinary services:
- Annual wellness exams – Your pet’s annual wellness exam is the perfect time to check on their physical health, weight, and behavior.
- Vaccinations – Vaccinations are an important part of pet health. Is your pet up to date with his or her vaccinations?
- Routine surgery – We perform routine surgery, including spay and neuter services. We are on hand to care for your pets during recovery and pass on aftercare instructions to you.
- Soft tissue, laser surgery and orthopedic surgery – Our state-of-the-art surgical suite allows us to perform orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries for your pet’s health and wellness.
- Dog and cat boarding – Why not leave your dog or cat at our veterinary hospital next time you travel? Your pet will be looked after by veterinary professionals, fed, and given social breaks.
- Heartworm and flea prevention – Year round heartworm and flea prevention is vital for Florida pets. We offer flea, tick, and heartworm medication for your convenience at prices competitive with on-line pharmacies.
Contact Winter Garden Animal Hospital Today!
Located in Winter Garden, our veterinarians also welcome clients from surrounding communities, including Ocoee and Windermere. To make an appointment with Winter Garden Animal Hospital, please use our online appointment request form or call the office directly at (407) 656-4132.