Are you looking for information on having your cat or dog spayed or neutered by a veterinarian in Winter Garden, FL? Get spay and neuter information.
Spaying or Neutering Your Pet With A Veterinarian in Winter Garden
Do you know your spay and neuter facts vs. fiction? Let our veterinarian in Winter Garden, FL remind you that spay and neuter services have many health benefits for your pets, including:
- Reduced aggression in male pets
- Reduced urge to roam in search of females in heat
- Reduced vocalization and urination from females during heat cycle
- Decreased risk of uterine, breast, and testicular tumors
- Prevents potential life threating uttering infections in females.
- Low-cost alternative to raising a litter
- Best way to reduce animal overpopulation in Ocoee, Windermere, and Winter Garden
Now that you know why to spay or neuter your pet, when should you schedule the procedure? Our vet recommends spaying female and male pets before the 6-month mark. This way, females avoid their first heat cycle, and not accidentally get pregnant. We know this timeline isn’t always practical. If you have an older pet in need of spay or neuter surgery, our vet can always perform the procedure.
Schedule Spay and Neuter Surgery
We have a state of the art surgical suite where we perform all spay and neuter surgeries. Our vet staff monitors closely before, during, and after the procedure. In recovery, we get your pet’s wounds dressed and administer medication to block the pain. When your pet is ready to go home, we will provide you with medication and a care sheet to ensure a comfortable recovery from surgery. It couldn’t be easier!
Contact Our Animal Hospital Today!
After getting the spay and neuter facts, are you ready to make an appointment at our animal hospital serving Ocoee, Windermere, and Winter Garden? If so, please call our pet hospital today at 407-630-8243! We look forward to helping you take the best care of your pet!